The Ho Chi Minh City Welding Technical Congress took place at 2pm on June 20, 2020 at Tan Son Nhat Convention Center, 202 Hoang Van Thu, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
1. MEMBERS PARTICIPANTS
The first congress of the Ho Chi Minh City Welding Technology Association elected Mr. Trinh Tien Dung, Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Director of Dai Dung Corporation as Chairman of Hawel and Dr. Phan Mieng as Permanent Vice Chairman.The vice presidents of the association include:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mai Thanh Phong, Rector of Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology;
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Ba Hoang, Vice Rector of HCMC University of Transport
- Mr. Le Quoc Khanh, General Director of Nahaviwel Joint Stock Company.
- Mr. Le Ba Quoc (Nahaviwel) is the Secretary General of Hawel.
– Here, member businesses are gathered for the 1st congress (2020-2025) to implement the resolution of the HAWEL Founding Board and implement the Decision of the Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee.
The General Meeting will approve the draft HAWEL Charter and work orientation of the Association in the new term; at the same time elect the Executive Committee of the first term to lead the activities of the Association in this term.
2. STRATEGIC ORIENTATIONS
– General orientation for this term:
- Hawel offers a plan to focus on training in the direction of Industry 4.0: automatic welding, robot welding.
- Training links with other countries, ensuring the supply of sufficient human resources for member enterprises, and providing human resources for enterprises outside Hawel.
- Promote the export of welding human resources, provide high-class welding human resources and exchange technology with other countries.
3. KEY MISSION OF HAWEL ASSOCIATION
HCMC Welding Engineering Association (HAWEL) was established under Decision No. 1491/QD-UBND dated 5/5/2020 of Chairman of HCMC People’s Committee.
- HAWEL is a socio-professional organization that brings together managers, specialists, technicians, and units operating in the field of welding in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas.
- The purpose of investing effort and intelligence in the development of the welding industry is in accordance with the guidelines and laws of the State, in accordance with the interests of members and the socio-economic development needs of Ho Chi Minh City. and the whole country.)
- Acting as a bridge between enterprises and universities, colleges and vocational training centers, together with state management agencies, contributing to building a team of cadres, workers and welding technicians of all levels. in accordance with international standards to promote the sustainable development of the welding industry.
- Contributing to serving the mechanical industry of Ho Chi Minh City and the country, on par with developed countries in the world.