On March 18, the Ninh Thuan Provincial Survey Team had a visit and work at Long An & An Ha factories. This is an event marking a turning point in tightening the friendship between the departments of Ninh Thuan province and DDC.
1. PARTICIPATION TEAM COMPONENTS
This is an urgent and important business trip in the development of Ninh Thuan province. Therefore, there was a large presence of departments and agencies.
- Mr. Phan Tan Canh – Vice Chairman of the Provincial People’s Committee;
- Mr. Truong Xuan Vy – Chairman of Thuan Nam District People’s Committee;
- Mr. Le Ngoc Thach – Deputy Director of Department of Natural Resources and Environment;
- Mr. Dao Van Rot – Deputy Director of Department of Industry and Trade;
- Mr. Huynh Ngoc Son – Deputy Head of Management Board of Provincial Industrial Parks;
- Mr. Nguyen Nhu Nguyen – Deputy Director of Department of Construction;
- Mr. Tran Quang Ngoc – Head of Traffic Management Department, Department of Transport;
- Mr. Nguyen Tien Duc – Deputy Director of Economic Development Office, Department of Planning and Investment;
- Mr. Pham Duc Nam – Specialist of General Economics Department, Office of Provincial People’s Committee.
2. DDC PRELIMINARY PROPOSAL ON MECHANICAL FACTORY PROJECT
On the side of DDC, Chairman Trinh Tien Dung expressed his opinion: Ninh Thuan province is one of the potential key economic regions. One of the urgent development orientations is high-tech industrialization. National digital transformation strategy is a story that needs attention in the near future.
Therefore, DDC proposed preliminary project of high-tech mechanical factory in Ninh Thuan province. This is the foundation for DDC to realize sustainable development 2023-2030. The recommendations and proposals from DDC have been approved. The visual survey from the delegation of Ninh Thuan province also took place successfully.
3. INITIAL COMMENTARY FROM THE DELEGATION
At the end of the meeting at Long An & An Ha Factory, Mr. Phan Tan Canh made an objective assessment of the business. “I highly appreciate the capacity of the enterprise with nearly 30 years in the field of steel structure & mechanical engineering. Regarding DaiDung’s preliminary proposal, I found that there are many similarities with the development orientation of the provincial president. Ninh Thuan is a good signal for establishing a relationship for mutual development between provincial departments and DDC.”