40 enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City have registered to organize leave for workers at the factory to ensure production and prevent the Covid-19 epidemic in the face of the complicated disease situation.
1. HEPZA is registered for both isolation and production
On the afternoon of July 1, the Management Board of Industrial – Export Processing Zones of Ho Chi Minh City (Hepza) said that this unit is assigning the function of general inspection of organizational conditions at 38 registered Hepza enterprises. sign implementation.
- Currently both isolation and production. If the requirements are met, Hepza will allow the factories to open.
- In addition, all workers must test negative for nCov in order to enter temporary accommodation and must not leave the factory during the implementation period.
- This solution is also applicable in case the plant is clogged when F0 is detected or the situation is complicated.
2. Dai Dung’s epidemic prevention work
– Dai Dung Commercial Construction Mechanical Joint Stock Company (An Ha Industrial Park, Binh Chanh District) is one of 40 registered enterprises.
- Mr. Nguyen Van Hung, Chairman of the company’s union, said that the factory has many orders to complete, if the epidemic enters without timely response, it will cause great damage.
- Therefore, the enterprise has plan to arrange for more than 700 workers to stay at the factory.
– In order for all employees to live at work for 2-3 weeks, Dai Dung has implemented:
- The enterprise has purchased all necessary supplies to serve workers.
- Workers will stay in the vacant office space, which is fully equipped.
- A factory floor of more than 1,000 m2 will be used and installed with essential equipment.
- The company organized vaccination for 1200 employees at DDC-I factory, An Ha industrial zone, Binh Chanh district.
3. Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee & HEPZA continue to mobilize businesses to implement
Before the complicated translation:
- Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee asked localities to cooperate.
- The Department of Health conducts appraisal of businesses in the city that have registered both production and isolation.
- Hepza continues to advocate and replicate businesses implementing the above approach.
- Ho Chi Minh City has tens of thousands of businesses and factories with more than 1.6 million employees.
- The working environment at the factory is assessed to be closed, crowded, easy to break out when the epidemic occurs, difficult to control.