Dai Dung Group is pleased to receive the LEED GOLD certificate issued by GREENVIET by USGBC (American Green Building Council).
1. An Ha factory meets “Green Standard”
Production infrastructure of Dai Dung Group with outstanding criteria:
- Built on an area of 50ha environmentally friendly.
- Building an eco-system of green and energy-saving utilities
- Strategies to improve employees’ lives, optimize operating costs and energy consumption,
- Advocate for a balanced and conscious life in the trend of the times.
- Leading in creating the trend of “Green Standards”, An Ha factory has complied with LEED’s strict green building standards.
2. Regarding LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) standards:
- It is considered as the prestigious US green building rating system
- requires many strict standards
- The project investor must have a large enough potential, a strong enough enthusiasm and a perseverance to pursue.
This is the affirmation of Dai Dung Group’s goal when choosing a sustainable development strategy associated with environmental protection according to the trend of the world, affirming Dai Dung’s vision and leading position in the industry. steel structure region and the world!
3. Other highlights:
- The factory is equipped with modern machinery and equipment for the production of first-class products.
- Dai Dung Steel includes manufacturing facilities with a total capacity of up to thousands of tons of pre-engineered steel is completed annually.
- This huge capacity allows Dai Dung Steel Structure Company to supply pre-engineered steel buildings in very short time and at competitive prices.
- Along with a number of green solutions are applied such as natural ventilation, LED lighting, water-saving water equipment…